BUY NOW

Beware Those Refrigerator Magnets

Here’s a health warning for you and your dogs today: those handy-dandy refrigerator magnets can be harmful to your dogs if swallowed.

Ok, no brainer, right? But the risks go beyond the already recognized intestinal blockage. This type of magnet can also create problems with blood flow in your dogs as well. So be on the lookout.

For more information, take a look at today’s article: Ask a Vet: Why are magnets so dangerous

Kate Roberts

Great Dane loving shelter volunteer, who enjoys writing about dogs as much as looking after them!

Previous post Next post

0 comments

Leave a comment