Treating Canine Arthritis | Arthritis Awareness Week Day 1 | Eric Shannon and Dr. Hannah Capon
This morning, we kicked off Arthritis Awareness Week with our first Facebook Live where Dr. Hannah Capon and I talked about the impact arthritis can have on your dog’s quality of life.
Dr. Capon also mentioned a few helpful resources we wanted to pass along:
- CAM’s YouTube channel, which has tons of videos on everything related to canine arthritis
- CAM'S owner manual which helps each pet owner tackle arthritis!
- And, here are her top tips for how you can help your dog have better joint health today.
- Help your dog avoid slippery floors
- Get your dog a supportive, clinically proven bed
- Reduce trauma to your dog's joints by providing ramps to avoid jumping
- Provide the right amount of exercise to maintain an ideal weight
|Did you know? Big Barker Beds are clinically proven to help dogs with arthritis. Click here to learn more.|
And, it wouldn’t be Arthritis Awareness Week if we didn’t announce today’s winner….
Be sure to check out tomorrow’s Facebook Live where Dr. Hannah Capon will be talking with Dr. Kathy Murphy about the powerful role of the brain and how it can factor into your dogs pain.
By participating in this week's events, you could be one of five lucky winners to be gifted an $800 prize pack, including a Big Barker bed of your choice. See below for details and to enter.
You can register for the event here: https://fb.me/e/1iYu9W6lG.
Look forward to seeing you there!
You May Also Like: