Welcome to another edition of Big Barker's interview series, Sit, Stay, Speak, where we get to know our favorite internet friends and their dogs! This week we had the honor of interviewing one of our long-time Big Barker supporters, Kelly Voss! Read more about her and her amazing pups below!
1. Names: Kelly & my pups: Lennox, Laila , Thor & Zoey
2. Occupation: Dental Hygienist 🦷
3. Location: Wilmington, DE
4. If you could ask your dogs one question, what would it be? What makes you happiest?
|Did you know Big Barker beds are the only dog bed clinically proven to improve the quality of life for big dogs? Check it out here!|
5. What’s your favorite pic/video you’ve ever posted and why? Our original 4 + a VERY special foster dog named Chloey, now Zoey 😉 My favorite because I will never forget our first crew of 4. And fostering is so very rewarding!
6. What’s something your dog is afraid of? The Danes are afraid of our new kitchen floors 😝
7. What’s the coolest trick your dog knows? We love the place command!
10. What’s the biggest struggle you’ve had as an influencer? I take it personally when someone’s dog doesn’t take to their bed right away 🤣
11. What’s the most unexpected thing to happen since you started your account? I had a friend buy 2 beds for her dog who had an acute leg issue. I was worried he wouldn’t take to his beds quickly and she’d regret her decision if buying 2 without knowing.
12. Who are some of your favorite creators? Anyone who shows off their rescue dogs! 🐶❤️
Check out some of Kelly's awesome photos:
16. How would you define your dog in three words? Needy, Snuggly, Awkward
17. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve received? Don’t fret over the things you cannot control.
A big thank you to Kelly & all her adorable pups for being a HUGE part of the Big Barker family! Did you know her pups actually received the Big Barker Good Dog Gold Medal award for their incredible work in their community each day? Check it out here! 🏅
Keep up with with the Voss Clan on Instagram!