Welcome to another edition of Big Barker's interview series, Sit, Stay, Speak, where we get to know our favorite internet friends and their dogs! This week we had the honor of interviewing Katie Morgan! Read more about her and her amazing pup below!
1. Names: Katie & Bruin
2. Occupation: Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse
3. Location: North Andover, Massachusetts
4. Where did you get your dog from?
We were temporarily living in New Mexico for my husbands Air Force Pilot training & found Bruin on a rescue website. We drove 4 hours to meet him & took him home that day. Right when we saw him we knew he had to be ours.
5. If you could ask your dog(s) one question, what would it be?
Do you realize how much I love you? 🥰
6. What’s your favorite pic/video you’ve ever posted and why?
Definitely our Big Barker post! It was a blast shooting photos of him with his new bed. He was so comfortable that photos were easy to take & came out so effortless!
|Did you know Big Barker beds are the only dog bed clinically proven to improve the quality of life for big dogs? Check it out here!|
7. What’s something your dog is afraid of? The rain! He held it for 32 hours once. I tried to take him out about 25 times. I put a rain coat on him & even held an umbrella over his head and he would not budge.
8. What’s the coolest trick your dog knows? High five 🖐
9. What’s your dogs weirdest habit? He insists on sleeping under the blankets of our bed every night & he only eats his food if we watch him… both bad habits I know.
10. What’s the best thing about being an influencer?
Having my own space to create content to share with others. It’s rewarding when you get a message from someone & they say “thanks for the dress recommendation I felt so pretty at my cousins wedding wearing it!”
11. What’s the biggest struggle you’ve had as an influencer?
Finding time to be consistent with posting new content since I work full time as a nurse.
12. What’s the most unexpected thing to happen since you started your account?
I was gifted shoes and a bag from Steve Madden in exchange for an in-feed post. I thought the email asking me to collaborate was a prank at first! 🤣
13. Who are some of your personal favorite IG creators?
@skinnytaste for recipes
@madelinemoves for workouts
@humerus_nurse for laughs
14. What’s your favorite hobby (one dog-related and one not)? Doggy dates with friends so B can get all of his energy out & golfing with my husband ⛳
15. How would you define your dog in three words?
Goofy, snuggly & handsome
16. What kind of personality does your dog have?
He can be extremely goofy & hyper when we purposefully get him in a playful mood but 90% of the time he is VERY chill and is always well behaved. He is 60% boxer so his personality surprises a lot of people.
17. What’s your all-time favorite quote?
“People are in your life for a reason, a reason, or a lifetime”
Thanks so much to Katie & Bruin for being an integral part of the Big Barker family! 🐾 Keep up with them on Instagram!