That's a great question! Our covers are actually made from a micro-suede fabric that’s normally used in high end couches. We chose this because it is very soft to touch, washes easily, and makes a bed that will look great in your house. The micro-suede covers are water-resistant, but not 100% waterproof. Things like drool, licking, happy squirts, or a damp dog coming in from the rain will NOT get through the fabric because our micro-suede is a very tightly woven fabric, so the "pores" are very very tiny and will prevent most moisture from penetrating.
However - if you spilled a glass of water on the cover and let it sit for a long time, it WILL get through. We do have 100% waterproof liners available as an accessory.
Our waterproof liners are:
- 100% Waterproof. No liquid or moisture will penetrate this liner, not even the worst accidents.
- Stress tested under extreme conditions. Guaranteed to keep your foam like new.
- Made in USA. Same material found in hospital beds around the country.
- Very quiet and won’t make noise when your dog steps on it or tosses and turns.
- Highly recommended if your dog has house training or bladder issues.
Purchase a waterproof liner for your pup today by clicking one the links below!
- Waterproof Liner | Headrest Edition
- Waterproof Liner | Sleek Edition
- Waterproof Liner | Sofa Edition
- Waterproof Liner | Barker Junior
- Waterproof Liner | Crate Pad
- Waterproof Liner | SUV Edition
You May Also Like: