Welcome to another edition of Big Barker's interview series, Sit, Stay, Speak, where we get to know our favorite internet friends and their dogs! This week we had the honor of interviewing Nicole Schmidt! Read more about her and her amazing pack of potato pups below!
1. Name: Nicole, Tank, Jo, Momma, Simba
2. Occupation: Marketing Strategist (& full time dog-mom!)
3. Location: Royse City, Texas
4. If you could ask your dog(s) one question, what would it be?
Why do you like your dad better than me? He doesn't even have a TikTok 😝 Oh maybe that's why. Anyways, who keeps pooping by the back door when it rains?
5. What’s your favorite pic/video you’ve ever posted and why?
I created a series where I would talk about my dogs' hypothetical human lives and it got out of hand in the best way possible, here
is the link to the first video in that series.
6. What are your dogs afraid of?
Tank is scared of thunderstorms, Simba is scared of strangers in his house, Jo is scared of healthy snacks, and Momma is scared of me going back to the office 5 days a week! 🥺
7. What’s the coolest trick your dogs know?
Tank can crawl, Simba can roll over, Jo can "sit pretty" up on her hind legs, and Momma can shapeshift into a pillow.
8. What’s their weirdest habit?
Momma will aggressively carry a blanket around the house, Simba eats everything like it's on fire, Tank pretends to be deaf, and Jo keeps sliding into girls' DMs trying to sell them stuff from her latest pyramid scheme 😂
9. What’s the best thing about being an influencer?
Sharing my dogs with so many people that otherwise wouldn't know they existed genuinely brings me so much joy. People know my dogs' quirks and joke about them with me in comments and it brings a smile to my face every time. I've always loved my dogs and now strangers get to love them too, it's the most incredible feeling!
10. What’s the biggest struggle you’ve had as an influencer?
Remembering that people consider me to be an influencer!
11. What’s the most unexpected thing to happen since you started your account?
12. Who are some of your favorite creators?
All three beautiful ladies and their cute dogs are on TikTok and IG:
13. What’s your hidden talent?
I'm convinced nobody can make a better caesar salad than I can (this doesn't make it true, lol!)
14. What’s your favorite hobby (one dog-related and one not)?
Volunteering at a dog rescue and binging bad reality tv 📺
15. How would you define your dog in three words?
My. Whole. World. ❤️
16. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve received?
Don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff or whatever!
We love the Pack of Potatoes bunch🥔 Thanks so much to Nicole & pups for being such a BIG part of the Big Barker family! 🐾 Keep up with them on TikTok
for lots of fun dog content!