2. You have been to the veterinarian recently and your dog was diagnosed with a hygroma.
3. You have heard about hygromas, know a dog who has a hygroma, or have a big dog yourself and DON’T want your dog to develop a hygroma.
Sound about right?
If so, you’re in the right place. This definitive guide on hygromas will provide all the information you’ll need to address all three possibilities listed above. It is written by a real veterinarian who spent 16 years in clinical practice helping dog lovers just like you. By the end of this guide, you will be armed with the information you need to:
- Help a dog that already has a hygroma
- Understand the available treatment options for a hygroma
- Begin implementing strategies to reduce your dog’s likelihood of developing a hygroma